Friday 29 November 2013

Kareena has a life beyond Bollywood

Kareena Kapoor claims to have no friends in Bollywood and enjoys socializing with her school time friends only. Neither she is the one who will like to go to bug parties and tamashas.

On being asked about her friends, Bebo said, "My friends are not from Bollywood. I spend time at home; I don't go to big parties and all. Even in festivals I spend time with my family."


"I don't socialize with anyone. We are here to work and we should socialize with the ones we like. I love my school friends. When I meet them we chat, but I don't prefer going out often. I am a home bird and we friends like to watch films and be at home," added Kareena.

The actress believes that breaks are very important. "We need a break always as you can't be stuck in Bollywood. I love going out and get to know so much about different places," concluded Kareena.

No comments:

Post a Comment