Tuesday 26 November 2013

Ranveer admits he is a born 'Aashiq' and is in love

'Goliyon ki Raas Leela Ram Leela' hero Ranveer Singh is of the view that women are the nature's most beautiful creation and he loves everything about the opposite sex. Talking about himself Ranveer gives himself A++ when espoused as a boy friend. Rumour mill has it that he is in a relationship with co-star Deepika, to which the actress has not responded.

Ranveer said that he loved everything about the opposite sex. Women were the most beautiful creation of the nature and he was getting much attention from the opposite sex after the release of 'Ram Leela.'

If most women thought that you're hot, what more one needed?"

He said that he was full of romance and was perhaps born to be an Aashiq. Yes he was in love and it was 'aar ya paar.' Once in love he would do everything for that person, whether it was sharing his feelings through messaging or showing physical affection.

Ranveer says, "When I revealed to the media that I'm in love, I was recovering from dengue and completely drugged out. I was feeling really loopy. I didn't want to reveal so much but I have no regrets. At least, I spoke the truth. I wasn't falsifying anything. I do think it was a little irresponsible of me. I shouldn't have given an interview in that state. I guess I got caught in a weak moment."

He further says that he does not expect much out of a relationship. His needs are very basic. He just needs to be spoken to sweetly and given a lot of warmth and affection. If things like advice, support and security come from it, it's a wholesome and fantastic relationship. If they don't, I am fine with it. These things cannot be demanded. It depends partly on the level of compatibility you share with the person and partly on luck.The actor says that till two years ago, he had no faith in the institution of marriage. He thought it is a defunct institution and that it didn't work for modern society. But he does not know what's happened to him in the past two years. My thoughts have taken a U-turn. I am not commitment phobic anymore. Now, he feels that one can be committed to one person for his whole life. "The term 'fun-loving' describes me best. There should always be humour and masti in the air. I don't take myself or life too seriously. In fact, I feel great ridiculing people who do. The truth is I am very sensitive and tend to get emotional about the smallest things. Since I over-extend myself in being emotionally-attached, I stay away from all things serious. It works as a defence mechanism for me. I express joy very freely but not sadness. I keep my lows to myself."

Ranveer reveals that he hides nothing from his family. "My relationship with my father has gone through different phases but what's remained constant is my bond with my mother. I am a mama's boy. My dad was deeply involved in work when I was a child. Plus, my teenage years were full of distractions. I was into all kinds of badmashis. Surprisingly, my work has brought me closer to dad. Now, I seek his advice on a lot of things. I have become mature. My work is very demanding but I make sure I have some quality family time. I am so close to my family that they know my whereabouts by default. When we talk, there are no barriers. Nothing's hidden."

Ther actor says that he has learnt a lot from life. `Money and fame aren't as fascinating as they seem. They come with a price, so don't crave them. A lot of money can allow you to buy materialistic things without looking at the price tag, and it's great. But there is still a lot of charm in budgeting yourself and thinking twice before buying something.`

He adds, `If you are getting to do what you love for a living, you're really lucky.`

Ranveer says, `There is no greater security than the love of your parents. Make it a point to spend time with your family even if you have a busy schedule.

Keep an open channel of communication with your parents. This will enhance your relationship with your parents, siblings, and will keep the family bond alive.`

He suggests that when in love, let yourself go. There's no greater feeling than being in love. Everyone should fall madly in love once in life, or you won't get to know life.
Be a great boyfriend. Make your partner feel she is the queen of the world because women truly are the best thing to have happened to this world.

Don't discuss your disappointments with everyone. Learn from them. Have the courage to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment