Monday 9 December 2013

OMG! Sofia To File Police Complaint Against Armaan For Assault

On Friday,a day before Sofia Hayat was evicted from Bigg Boss house, she was attacked by the ever-volatile Armaan Kohli.

Traumatized , Sofia has come out of the ordeal vowing to teach the bully a lesson. `I am filing a police complaint against Armaan. On Thursday when I was playing around with a mop acting as car-wash woman Armaan snatched away the mop and hit me with it.`Armaan's brutality has left Sofia shaken. `I suffer from an anxiety condition , and I sometimes suffer from panic attacks
. I take medication to keep calm.Armaan knew about my condition. He used that information against me on camera calling a freak and an idiot. What kind of a vile man would use someone's weaknesses on camera?`

The last straw was the physical attack. `Hitting a woman with a mop...What more proof do we need that the man is a beast? I should've slapped him before I left. Now if I get in a boxing ring I'd drug him and hit him hard.`The singer and actress from London doubts whether Armaan and Tanissha are really close. `I really don't see them as being genuine about their feelings.It is said if you are seen to be in a relationship in Bigg Boss house you stay in longer. I feel it's a strategy.Very honestly I don't know how any woman can tolerate a man who is violent and abusive.`

Sofia says she was the odd one out in the House. `I had a language problem to begin with. Then the whole atmosphere was so vitiated. In the beginning it was all very confusing.Everyone did and said things for effect. I thought Andy was my close friend. He finally betrayed me.`She did come away with friends, though. `Gauhar is the one friend I cherish from the experience. Also Andy. I also like Kamya. But she is too busy trying to please everybody. Would I want to go back to Bigg Boss again? I don't think so. I had never seen the show when I agreed to be on it.When I went in there I realized you have to be an expert pretender to survive in the game. I have never been much of a liar. I can't lie to others, let alone to myself. So no. Never again. I just hope I looked dignified on camera.`

Sofia isn't going back to London right away. `I have a movie offer. Let's see if that materializes.`

No comments:

Post a Comment