Saturday 14 December 2013

Dulari not replacement of Gutthi says Gaurav Gera

After the exit of Gutthi from the show, Comedy Nights with Kapil, a new character Dulari played by Gaurav Gera has been introduced to fill the gap. But Gera says he has not come as a replacement of Gutthi. He has appeared in two the recent shows.

Gaurav, who has been donning the role of a woman on screen in the telly show Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal, shares, "My timings have worked against me here, since now people have this perception that I am here to fill in
Gutthi's part. I have not joined the show because Sunil (Gutthi) has left it. We were in talks since the day Comedy Nights started I was planning to be a part of this show. I was too busy with my own commitments that I could not take out time to do it. Now, I am here lets' see how long it will go."

Ask him, if he is stressed out whether he would be as popular as Gutthi was, he says, "I would not be stressed out, because I cannot work like that. I would definitely work hard to entertain the audiences and hope that they like it."

According to several media reports, Gaurav Gera was going to be a part of Sunil Grover's new venture. We tried to know if there is any rift between them because of him joining Comedy Nights instead of Grover's venture. He says, "Television industry is a very small world, we all are friends here and mature enough to understand media dynamics. Sunil is a very dear friend of mine; we have worked a lot together. He is not at all upset with this decision of mine and our relationship is still the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment